First off, I really wanted to title this article, “If you think neighborhood farming is ‘old school,’ prepare to get ‘skooled’ – but I figured that might look like I was trying too hard. In the marketing world, there’s a lot of buzz out there about direct mail making a major comeback. In my experience, […]
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that admin contributed 7 entries already.
Entries by admin
Real estate agents, are you getting all the same emails I am? Ads and prompts in your social media feeds? Invitations to webinars? There are so many real estate gurus offering thoughts and ideas about what agents should be doing on social media right now. When I see them, I immediately think “ugh, another ‘expert’ […]
If you’re getting ready to list your home for sale, you’ve no doubt read…or heard from real estate agents…that you need to de-clutter your home in order to make it more appealing to potential buyers. It’s hard to imagine yourself living in a home when it is crammed full of your stuff. Add to that, […]
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
1309 Professional Drive
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- South Carolina | Myrtle Beach Grand Strand
- South Carolina | Charleston
- South Carolina | Pee Dee Region
- South Carolina | Columbia and Midlands Region
- South Carolina | Greenville, Spartanburg – Upstate Region
- North Carolina | Greensboro, High Point – Triad Region
- North Carolina | Ocean Isle Beach – Brunswick County Region
- Florida | St. Pete, Bradenton, Sarasota – Suncoast Region
- Florida | Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, Naples – Southwest Florida
BRG Real Estate fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act (Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968) and is committed to providing equal professional service without regard to the race, color, religion, gender (sex), disability (handicap), familial status, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity of any prospective client, customer, or of the residents of any community.