When you join BRG, you become part of a family of innovators and motivators whose primary focus is to help you dream bigger and exceed your goals.
We are a dedicated team committed to providing our Agents with the very best systems, services, support, training, company culture, marketing, and financial reward. As we continue growing and expanding, we’re constantly on the lookout for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow their careers right along with us.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
The Operations Director will oversee the corporate operations and day-to-day activities of an expanding real estate company and put efficient workflows in place to maximize the productivity and performance and provide knowledgeable and professional oversight of:
- Human Resources
- Centralized Systems/Technology
- Sales Reporting
- Business Compliance
- Legal Oversight
The Director of Operations is an executive level position and is part of the Leadership Team.
DIRECTOR OF EXPANSION
Strategize and oversee the growth and expansion of the organization throughout the Southeastern United States.
- Identify and research new market opportunities
- Recruiting Brokers and Agents in multiple areas and states
- New market rollout implementation
- Identify merger and acquisition opportunities
The Director of Expansions is an executive level position and is an integral part of the Leadership Team.
FINANCE DIRECTOR/CORPORATE ACCOUNTANT
Oversee, optimize, and maximize the return of company’s financial assets. Candidates should be organized, detail oriented individuals with an Finance/Accounting background.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures
- Budgeting and financial controls
- Financial compliance
- Financial systems and reporting
The Finance Director is an executive level position and is an integral part of the Leadership Team.
Identify and recruit the most talented real estate agents to the organization. Candidates should be highly motivated sales people with a high energy level.
- Recruiting Agents via cold-calling, emailing, networking, or other forms of communication
- Uploading job postings and ads on industry job boards
- Maintaining clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, and follow up with candidates
This is a commission based position with unlimited earning potential.
Manage contracts throughout the selling and buying process. Candidates should be very organized and have incredible customer service skills.
- Completing escrow paperwork
- Scheduling repairs and inspections
- Ensuring offers and counteroffers are approved
- Ensure all documents are filed on time
- Arrange for closing procedures
- Enter client information into the client database system
- Submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance
- Keep track of transaction activity follow-up with customers after the sale
Responsible for the smooth onboarding of new agents, including gathering all relevant information from the agent, coordination, and payments, ensuring agent success, and owning the process from start to finish.
- Detailing initial tasks and answering any queries related to agents or team(s)
- Ensuring new agents have the necessary technical and hands-on assistance to onboard seamlessly
- Gathering and filing all paperwork related to new agents, including license transfer documents and fees
- Assist agents with joining the local MLS
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with new agents
- Maintain communication with new agents
- Regular check-ins with agents related to issues, problems, or unforeseen circumstances that may have come up
- Import and export data from technology platforms and update managers and brokers as needed
- Help to ensure onboarding system is up-to-date
- Greenville, SC
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Charlotte, NC
- Wilmington, NC
- Ocean Isle Beach, NC
- Raleigh-Durham, NC
- Orlando, FL
As a leader, you’ll have the opportunity to build an incredible revenue stream while bringing the BRG culture of success, teamwork, and fun to a vibrant market.